Connect with us

Viral News

A 22-year-old woman was poisoned weeks after opening her own salon.



Kenyan entrepreneur Karen Knowles reportedly fell victim to poisoning during a celebration outing with friends to mark the grand opening of her salon in Yaoundé.

The incident occurred as Karen and her friends gathered for a meal at a local restaurant to celebrate the successful launch of her new business venture.

However, the festive atmosphere quickly turned somber when Karen suddenly fell ill around 1 pm, experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, urination, and diarrhea, causing alarm among her companions.

Recognizing the gravity of the situation, the taxi driver scheduled to take Karen home promptly intervened and rushed her to a nearby hospital in a bid to save her life.

Despite the efforts of medical professionals, Karen Knowles tragically succumbed to the effects of poisoning around 4:30 pm on the same day.

see post: